Help claiming BCC from BTC in counterparty wallet

Can someone please tell me how to claim my BCC from the BTC in my couterparty wallet

Here is a link to where your question is answered… Please do some searching in the future to see if there is already an answer to your question rather than asking a question which has already been answered.

Firstly that doesn’t answer my question I was trying to ask.Maybe its getting lost in translation or something. That isn’t very specific. What is trusted splitting agent? There isn’t anything I can find on trusted splitting agent. Is there going to be an official distributed process by counterparty such as with other wallets. Can you tell me an actual place to do this and the specific step to compete the process.

You asked about how to get your BCC… the above post DOES tell you everything you need to know to get your private key for your addresses in counterwallet, which you can then take to a “trusted” BCC splitting site to get your BCC… the seems to answer your question.

What is trusted splitting agent?

I do not know of any trusted splitting agents.

Can you tell me an actual place to do this and the specific step to compete the process.

No I can not. I know of no BCC splitting sites at this time… any ones you do find, I would be wary of.

I agree with budfulker2 …this article is no help…recommends process without any resources to apply process.

LOL… yep, totally no value in telling you how you can get your private keys to use to split BCC… totally worthless post.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink…

Here you go… a tool for splitting your BCC… https://github.com/NicolasDorier/BCCSpliter

Good luck :slight_smile: