[ANN] XPCBOND - 1 XCPBOND will pay 0.03 XCP (3%) monthly fixed dividend

http://blockscan.com/assetInfo.aspx?q=XCPBOND

XCPBOND is made for fixed income lover.

That's it.

<>FAQs
>XCPBOND principle:
To keep everything very simple and profitable.
>What is XCPBOND?
XCPBOND is made for fixed income lover. To provide regular fixed income to all XCPBOND holders.
>How XCPBOND make money?
XCPBOND allocated capital to assets and endeavors that have the greatest potential for gain for all XCPBOND holders in multiple private ventures and investments.
>How much do XCPBOND holders get?
It's very simple, 1 XCPBOND will pay 0.03 XCP (3%) every month.
>When do XCPBOND holders get dividend?
Dividen will be payed at between date 03 - 06 every month. All XCPBOND dividend payment can be checked at http://blockscan.com/assetInfo.aspx?q=XCPBOND
>How can XCPBOND be trusted?
It's very simple, XCPBOND will always pay dividend consistently every month.
>XCPBOND last advice:
For a first time XCPBOND holders don't buy large amount of XCPBOND. Buy 1 XCPBOND to test and see monthly dividend come to your XCP account balance.

<>XCPBOND monthly dividend payment schedules
03-06 Oct 2014
03-06 Nov 2014
03-06 Dec 2014
03-06 Jan 2015
03-06 Feb 2015
03-06 Mar 2015
03-06 Apr 2015
03-06 May 2015
03-06 Jun 2015
03-06 Jul 2015
03-06 Aug 2015
03-06 Sep 2015
03-06 Oct 2015
03-06 Nov 2015
03-06 Dec 2015

[quote author=informal link=topic=652.msg3496#msg3496 date=1411313495]
http://blockscan.com/assetInfo.aspx?q=XCPBOND

XCPBOND is made for fixed income lover.

It's very simple, 1 XCPBOND will pay 0.03 XCP every month.

That's it.
[/quote]

Is that 0.3% per month?
Who's the issuer and is he trustworthy and creditworthy? The asset has no Contacts (Contacts tab at the link you provided).

One new XCPBOND holder today. Thankyou for your trust in XCPBOND.
The next XCPBOND monthly dividend will be pay between 03 - 06 October 2014.

Buyer beware. While 3% per month seems modest compared to other such offerings that have mostly ended horribly, XCP could experience high volatility that would make it hard to service the debt. Each of us is free to do what we want but without more details on how they're making their money and some verified credentials or an OpenBazaar style proof-of-burn, I will not place any funds here.

[quote author=weex link=topic=652.msg3527#msg3527 date=1411600671]
Buyer beware. While 3% per month seems modest compared to other such offerings that have mostly ended horribly, XCP could experience high volatility that would make it hard to service the debt. Each of us is free to do what we want but without more details on how they're making their money and some verified credentials or an OpenBazaar style proof-of-burn, I will not place any funds here.
[/quote]

Well there are a lot of funds that doesn't end well. Even the big bank an big insurances company can go bust. That's why we should not risking anything that we could not afford. XCPBOND can't provide any guarantee everything because there are no guarantee in any investment and business even when we put our money in cash and put it under our pillow it can be still stolen. XCPBOND will always let result speak for itself. Thank you for your input, if you don't want to buy XCPBOND that's great and if if you buy XCPBOND that's great too,

All: This is a ponzi scheme, without a doubt.

OP, will you please take this to BitcoinTalk? They have a rich history of shilling for clear ponzis. You'll have much more success there.

I'm surprised there isn't a rule against advertising ponzis on this forum. Let's not allow this forum turn into a cesspool like bitcointalk.

[quote author=xcp90 link=topic=652.msg3545#msg3545 date=1411674902]

OP, will you please take this to BitcoinTalk? They have a rich history of shilling for clear ponzis. You'll have much more success there.

I'm surprised there isn't a rule against advertising ponzis on this forum. Let's not allow this forum turn into a cesspool like bitcointalk.
[/quote]
I think the bitcointalk philosophy is that it's impossible to know whether many things are scams until the big dirty is pulled. By banning some things it can give a false sense of security. On the other hand, banning some things will save some people some grief, though others may suffer more due to that false sense of security.

[quote author=xcp90 link=topic=652.msg3545#msg3545 date=1411674902]

[/quote]

I won't say it is, because anything is possible, but I'll say buyer beware.
And if we removed this post, there would be even less places where people who want to get informed can read warnings.

Because now the number of shall we say "insufficiently documented" assets is growing, we created a list of general things to watch out for:
https://counterparty.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000019066-how-to-recognize-fraudulent-counterparty
This isn't targeted at any asset issuer, but prospective first-time buyers of any asset/token should consider this or similar advice.

how are the payments going? or have you defaulted already?

how are the payments going? or have you defaulted already?

See those new BMW’s on the street? Those are XPCBOND owners… :slight_smile:

Div payments going strong (Dividends tab).
Explore Decentralized Web

-
P.S. I don’t “support” or recommend any particular asset and this is not investment advice. Buyers need to do their own due dilligence.