XTROPTIONS.GOLD Conversion

I am trying to convert XCP (TROPTIONS.GOLD) into BTC. Exactly how and where do I preform this task?

Thank you very kindly.

I have been trying to find this out for months and it appears to be a mystery. I am following this to see if anybody who understands this will answer.

Hello everyone, I am a TROPTIONS.GOLD holder and to my knowledge converting TROPTIONS of any kind to BTC is not possible outside of a private exchange. TROPTIONS on the Tron Network (TRONWATCHMARKET) is listed however since the recent changes to the platform it now has a swap feature and the token # 1002515 is not currently listed. I reached out to the help desk “message board” and their response was the coin may be added in the future. Hope this helps. I am working with a few people using their TROPTIONS in different if you are interested.

2 Likes

Incredibly helpful. Thank you so much for your response. Would you please reach out to me via my email address at your earliest available time? I am very interested in working with you regarding my TROPTIONS, as well. My email address is: wbradhawkins@gmail.com. Thank you, again!

1 Like

I have TROPTIONS.GOLD I am trying to figure out what to do with as well! Please include me in any email list that has updates on this crypto. ishtar.blessings@gmail.com
tysm

Hello, I definitely will reach out. There is a group of awesome individuals I’m working with that are using their TROPTIONS. We are creating newsletters and sending them out with all the companies/retail sites where you can also barter and trade.