XTROPTIONS.GOLD Conversion

I am trying to convert XCP (TROPTIONS.GOLD) into BTC. Exactly how and where do I preform this task?

Thank you very kindly.

I have been trying to find this out for months and it appears to be a mystery. I am following this to see if anybody who understands this will answer.

Hello everyone, I am a TROPTIONS.GOLD holder and to my knowledge converting TROPTIONS of any kind to BTC is not possible outside of a private exchange. TROPTIONS on the Tron Network (TRONWATCHMARKET) is listed however since the recent changes to the platform it now has a swap feature and the token # 1002515 is not currently listed. I reached out to the help desk “message board” and their response was the coin may be added in the future. Hope this helps. I am working with a few people using their TROPTIONS in different if you are interested.

2 Likes

Incredibly helpful. Thank you so much for your response. Would you please reach out to me via my email address at your earliest available time? I am very interested in working with you regarding my TROPTIONS, as well. My email address is: wbradhawkins@gmail.com. Thank you, again!

1 Like

I have TROPTIONS.GOLD I am trying to figure out what to do with as well! Please include me in any email list that has updates on this crypto. ishtar.blessings@gmail.com
tysm

Hello, I definitely will reach out. There is a group of awesome individuals I’m working with that are using their TROPTIONS. We are creating newsletters and sending them out with all the companies/retail sites where you can also barter and trade.

1 Like

Thank you for your info. Will you please explain how this group is using TROPTIONS? I’m really confused with determining my TROPTIONS.GOLD’s true value and appropriate method for exchange. I’m now working on the Bittrex platform to evaluate my options; however, the Counterwallet server seems to always be down so I am delayed with taking any action. Very frustrating.

No prob at all. I’ll email you the number for the conference calls that happen every Thursday. On the call you can talk to people that use it in different ways:
Real estate, retail, trade, barter, etc.