Worse support ever - im logged out my wallet

2 days ago i logged in my wallet and it was saying it couldnt transfer cause network, now i cant even login my wallet, seriously

Try another server https://counterwallet.io/ on a different browser or download freewallet.io

I can login to freewallet every day without issues.

on the second shot i manage to login from another browser but still saying like 6 days ago:

Sorry, we got an error when trying to do the requested action: ‘The server is not fully caught up to the blockchain. Please logout and try later. (Most likely this message is due to the server being updated.)’ (API method: create_send).

If this persists, please click on the question mark button on the top right-hand corner of the screen for support options.

its footballcoin wallet by the way

https://wallet.footballcoin.io
So you can login with another browser. I guess the first browser would work too if you clean browser cache and cookies.

Second problem is still you cannot transfer. Lets see if it is a footballcoin issue or a counterwallet issue. How do you try to transfer?

Maybe also contact footballcoin support support@footballcoin.io

already contacted them and they told me to contact counterparty support which is impossible outside here, thats why i say worse support ever; evry company like facebook that play a fn game and dont have a proper support email is …
now it still doing same , Sorry, we got an error when trying to do the requested action: ‘The server is not fully caught up to the blockchain. Please logout and try later. (Most likely this message is due to the server being updated.)’ (API method: create_send).

1. Do you see the issue in counterwallet or footballcoinwallet or both?
  2. How do you try to transfer (screenshot)?
  3. Can you post or send me your public counterwallet address?

in footballcoin wallet, try to transfer btc normally

error message is showing one sec only, wasnt able to take a screenshot

I dont know it footballcoin wallet has some special features but only transferring BTC should work in counterwallet too. So if you login counterwallet with the same 12 word passphrase and transfer btc to or from your same footballcoin wallet address - that should work. If that transfer works for you it then will also show up in footballcoin wallet server.