Transfer xcp to btc adress i do not get btc new adress

PLEASE ANYBODY CAN EXPLAIN ME WHY i DID NOT GET THE CONVERSION OF THE
XCP TO MY BTC ADRESS ?
I LOST THE XCP OR I CAN GET IT BACK . IT SUPPOST TO REJECT THIS KIND OF TRANSACTION OR IS ANY WAY I CAN DEAL WITH IT .

PLEASE ADVISE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

When you send XCP to a bitcoin address, XCP arrives at that bitcoin address. There is no automatic conversion where you send XCP to a Bitcoin address and it is automatically converted to BTC.

Perhaps if you gave more details about what your trying to do, and what you have done so far, including addresss and transactions, then someone can look into exactly what transaction your talking about and give you a better answer.

But, short answer is, XCP does not auto-convert to BTC when you send it to an address… When you send XCP to an address, that XCP stays in that address until you move it to an exchange and convert it back to BTC. There is not auto-conversion from XCP to BTC.

I if you sent XCP direct to a trezor wallet how can you sweep it because it is inpossible to get the private key
To sweep in the plarform of counterparty . Can i use the seeds in any way to do it because is in the wallet in trezor

Any suggestion ???

Trezor team said they can do anything because trezor is secure .

Any possibility with electtrum or other wallet

Rememer error sending xcp coins to a bitcoin wallet in trezor now How can reverse the situation and get it back