PETAMINE - Mine bitcoins with your counterwallet!

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]Hey everyone[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]Introducing a new dividend paying asset built with CounterParty - PETAMINE , which is a pass-through investment fund for PetaMine shares on Havelock Investments.[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]Full disclosure: This is not officially run or endorsed (or involved with in any other way) with the actual PetaMine company, CryptX, Havelock Investments or The Panama Fund. The PETAMINE counterparty asset is issued and managed solely by me personally, at least for the time being.[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]A quick blurb on what PetaMine is:[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]PetaMine is a hosted mining project with current capacity of 1150 TH/s of hashing power. Each unit represents 1 GH/S of mining power with daily dividend payout. Core hardware for the mine are the 28nm chip units from Cointerra and Bitmine and optimized chip from BitFury. These devices have outstanding specifications when it comes to power consumption and hashing power,which, in turn, means CryptX will be able to keep power and hosting costs at a minimum ($0.15 per GH per month).[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]More details here: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=PETA[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]The deal / how it works[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]Every day, PetaMine (via Havelock) pays out dividends based on our current share holdings (1 share is about the equivalent of 1 GH/s hashing power). 48% of this daily dividend is used to reinvest and buy more shares and 2% goes to me personally as my fund management fee. The other 50% is saved towards a weekly payout to each holder of PETAMINE tokens. Due to the daily reinvestment, this means that over time, each PETAMINE token will represent more and more hashing power. (you may note that PetaMine themselves used to do a 50% daily reinvestment strategy, but have recently switched to paying out 100% of profits and letting each user decide their own reinvestment)[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]Every saturday, dividends collected during the week are paid out to each PETAMINE holder. Payments are made via XBTC, which is another counterparty asset convertible 1:1 with regular BTC, and also allows for easier trades on the decentralized asset exchange. For more information on XBTC, see here: https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,404.0.html[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]All BTC that is invested goes directly to purchasing new shares from Havelock. When new shares are purchased from direct investment, new PETAMINE tokens are issued and sent out.[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]Daily reinvestment strategy is subject to change via popular vote by existing investors.[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue]Ok, so how do I get started?[/font][/color]
[list]
[li][color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][font=HelveticaNeue][size=2](If you haven't already) Sign up for a free CounterParty compatible wallet over at https://counterwallet.co . Fund your new wallet with BTC[/size][/font][/color][/li]
[li][color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][font=HelveticaNeue][size=2]Send any amount of BTC or XBTC to the following address: 1CnYNtAztVEqNB8fYiUpX7qRUaCHjaTqp5[/size][/font][/color][/li]
[li][color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][font=HelveticaNeue][size=2]Within 24 hours (transactions are processed manually currently) you will receive PETAMINE tokens back to your wallet based on the current PetaMine/BTC exchange rate on Havelock at the time it was received.[/size][/font][/color][/li]
[li][color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][font=HelveticaNeue][size=2]Enjoy your weekly dividends![/size][/font][/color][/li]
[/list]
[color=#444444][font=helveticaneue][size=2]For weekly stats/updates and more information, see the primary thread over at Lets Talk Bitcoin!: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/petaminexcp-mine-bitcoin-with-your-counterwallet[/size][/font][/color]

Cant seem to find a way to edit my post… 

Just a FYI for everyone, the PETAMINE investment fund is now closed and over, please do not send anything to the funding address. The fund is being reformed into a new token called SPECULATE, more details on that soon. 

Maybe edit only works for some number of days. If you can click on the little gear to the upper right of your post and click Edit, that’d be the way to do it.