Lost Bitcoin from 2015

In June 2015 I inadvertently hit the donate button on my account, I was not able to undo this transaction and my bitcoin disappeared in front of my eyes. Incredibly frustration and very disappointing. I took a screen shot and have never been able to find out why and what happened. This was a genuine mistake and I would dearly like to have my bitcon returned and help in finding it.

What is your wallet public address?

1F6GFtxyRZJtNcz7bMqRa34TrcsvEakAiJ

This was my Bitcoin address

So I understand you only hit the donate button and did not fill out the form with btc quantity and did not hit the send button but your btc was gone?

If true there would be a small chance that the btc address you see is another empty address and the real address holding your btc is hidden. Login to your counterwallet and try to add another address to see if the probably hidden btc address also appears again.

I have added two addresses and cannot see anything in any of them, I do have a screen shot of the time when the event occurred as I felt something was wrong. Could I forward to you.

Thank you Brian

tigermoth1011d
I have added two addresses and cannot see anything in any of them, I do have a screen shot of the time when the event occurred as I felt something was wrong. Could I forward to you.

Thank you Brian

You can post a screenshot here using the Upload button above a new message.