Import of funds failer!

Tried importing funds to wallet but received error saying import failure . Any help?

Try using freewallet.io as it will allow you to enter your 12-word passphrase, as well as import private keys for other addresses… Once you have imported a private key into freewallet.io, you can use that address to send Counterparty tokens just like a normal address :slight_smile:

Thanks. I’ve checked out freewallet and it doesn’t have the same features as counter.
I’m looking to import btc from a wallet, then issue a token, then distribute it.
Freewallet has no distribution as far as I can see.

Cheers

“Import BTC”… do you mean, just sending BTC to an address? Freewallet has this.

Freewallet.io also has distributions in the main menu as “Pay Distributions”

FYI, Freewallet.io supports all of the current features of counterparty, whereas counterwallet.io does not (missing support for multi-sends, sweeps, BTCpay, etc)

Thanks for your help. It appears that freewallet doesn’t have these features on Android. I don’t have access to a computer so that makes it hard thanks for your help

Hi jdog I downloaded freewallet and was going to burn some xcp but got error saying too late. I’m unsure what to do about this could you please help

You can no longer burn BTC for XCP, the burning period ended 6+ years ago. In order to create an asset you need to have some XCP.

I would suggest you either :
1.) Purchase some XCP from a dispenser https://xchain.io/tx/3087bee2f426fc57d26605a93707c8454fde156bb9ed58370e4a50ba2b1c68ac

2.) Purchase some XCP from the Decentralized Exchange (DEX)

3.) register an asset using coindaddy’s asset registration service where you can just pay in BTC and avoid having to get XCP entirely. https://coindaddy.io/services/asset-registration-service

i have XCP in my freewallet already but it will not allow me to transfer it to counterwallet any help would be really appreciated

Counterwallet and Freewallet both use the same 12-word passphrase to generate addresses… so there is no need to “transfer” anything from freewallet to counterwallet or vice versa.

You can simply login to either freewallet.io or counterwallet.io using your 12-word passphrase and BOTH wallets will access the same set of addresses :slight_smile: