How to collect client-side debug information for Counterwallet?

Chrome

• Go to chrome://extensions
  • At the very top check “Developer Mode”
  • Navigate to https://wallet.counterwallet.io and hit CTRL+SHIFT+J to activate JavaConsole debugger (OS X users can go to Tools > JavaScript Console). Then reproduce your problem and stop when you’re done.

Alternatively you can go to Menu > More Tools > Developer Tools (or press CTRL+SHIFT+I) to show the console.

• Watch for errors (normally displayed in red) around the time you encounter your problem.
    In this case there are no errors, but in case of a problem there would be at least a few lines in red.

After you’re done with debug log collection you can disable Developer Mode. Select and copy text from the Console tab or take a screenshot (assuming the text of error and few preceding lines are all clearly visible).

Firefox

• Start Firefox
  • Install Firebug add-on
  • Visit wallet.counterwallet.io and enable Firebug (CTRL+SHIFT+S or go to Tools > Web Developer > Firebug > Open Firebug)
  • In Firebug, go to Console and watch All and Errors.

Example:

In Firefox 49.0.1, Debugger reveals this:

Clicking on Stop black boxing the source fixes the code blocking problem. You need to do this for both counterwallet-deps-min.js and counterparty-min.js for debugging to work. There is a known issue with Firefox at the moment which prevents new releases from working and a temporary workaround is to use a different browser (or older portable release just for Counterwallet).

What logs to collect

Reproduce the problem and gather one or both kinds of logs.
a) Java Debug Console > All (normally last 20 lines prior to bug occurrence should be enough)
b) Java Debug Console > Errors

Questions about asset descriptions
Issues with too many UTXOs (the infamous insufficient balance message)
Issues with too many UTXOs (the infamous insufficient balance message)
Login problems to counterwallet
My wallet won't send nothing when requested, it just hangs
I'm having issues with Counterwallet. Are there alternative Counterparty (XCP) wallets?