How do I withdraw my coval from the counterparty wallet?

I need help withdrawing my coval from my wallet. It’s not showing that I have any XCP or BTC, I’m pretty familiar with how to exchange my coins but this one’s pretty tricky

If you post your public counterwallet address then we can see what is hold inside using xchain.io

1DvpYwZ1CS95HXV4MQRm1S5tt1rMu1xPxs

You need to send a small amount of BTC to your counterwallet address to be able to withdraw your covalc coins. The btc is needed for the transaction fee in the bitcoin network which counterwallet is based on. Currently 0.00001 btc/kb should be enough.

If you want to exchange it at counterwallet DEX for XCP then you also need the btc for transaction fee.

so are you saying send btc to the address that I posted? I’m only seeing one address for my wallet

Yes at counterwallet it is one address for BTC and all counterparty tokens. But at other exchanges it is several unique addresses for each coin type. So don’t send covalc from counterwallet to an exchange’s bitcoin address but only to its covalc adress.

Got it coval to coval wallet or exchange address correct?

Yes. Only counterwallet can hold BTC, covalc and other counterparty assets in one address.

now that i have btc in my counterparty wallet can I send my coval to an exchange?

If there is an exchange which supports covalc you can send it to the exchange’s covalc deposit address using some 0.00001btc/kb as transaction fee. Or trade covalc for XCP at counterwallet DEX if available.

Hi,
I have quite the same problem:
I have together with my son a crypto-portfolio. He bought in 2018 about 56000 COVAL.
On 2019/07/10 the same amount of COVALC was sent to our Counterwallet from the address 1AeqgtHedfA2yVXH6GiKLS2JGkfWfgyTC6
We don’t remember if it was a swap, fork, or similar.
What happens if sent the COVALS amount to a COVAL address on hoo.com?
Or there an exchange, where it is tradeable?

Your question should be posed to the actual COVAL project maintainers.

https://twitter.com/CircuitsOfValue