How do i transfer XCP to BTC after Binance withdrawal ended up in coindaddy

https://counterpartytalk.org/uploads/default/original/2X/3/3c11c521aa6ae63b686f9021caebe02556580aae.jpeg

Am not able to access them even in my counterparty account. That’s the problem.

Do you see your destination address 3BeWq… in your counterwallet or can switch to that address?

When i click the destination address it’s taking me to BTC.COM and there i have no btc even after i created the BTC account. Please help my funds are declining everyday. Are there some fees charged?

You need to login to counterwallet.io with your 12 word pass phrase to withdrawal.

Hello have logged in but still shows no transaction nor any funds.

Do you see your destination address 3BeWq… in your counterwallet or can switch to that address?

They are not in my counterwallet.
Please take me step by step coz i can’t find my triggers in both BTC and counterwallet. Does the wallet incur charges daily coz my money is decreasing day after day.

Can you try to login to freewallet.io

I logged in but the account is nil. Thanks for your continued help what else do I need to do?

What means your account is nil?

I meant there’s no funds either in xcp or btc form.

Do you see your destination address 3BeWq… in your counterwallet or can switch to that address? I want to know if you see the wrong address or the right address but empty funds.

When i log in i see a different wallet address.

Did you try freewallet.io and counterwallet.io

This is what am getting.

Login to freewallet.io or counterwallet.io