CoinDaddy.io launches Counterparty/Dogeparty reputation services

CoinDaddy is pleased to announce the release of the CoinDaddy Reputation Service.

The CoinDaddy Reputation Service is a free service which tracks reputation information on the Counterparty and Dogeparty networks. Anyone is able to quickly give reputation feedback on assets and addresses and the feedback information is used to determine a reputation rating which is visible for others to see.

We are also announcing the release of the Reputation Service API which allows developers to request reputation information and use it in their applications. For more information on the API please visit https://reputation.coindaddy.io/api/

Finally, we are happy to announce that the CounterpartyChain.io and DogepartyChain.io blockchain viewers have been updated to collect and display reputation information.

Anyone who is interested in learning more about CoinDaddy should visit the website at coindaddy.io

1 Like

this is great! I will be changing the reputation system on xcpassets to this as soon as i get around to it. Nice job jdog

1 Like

Thanks. Let me know if you have any questions when it comes time to integrate the reputations into the site… i’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

I will probably take you up on that offer :smiley: I will get back to you this week on this subject