Can XCP be sold on the dec for USD?

How can we sell XCP on the dec for ( USD) United States Dollars? I don’t want troptikns or bitcoin at all

The Counterparty Decentralized Exchange (DEX) does not support USD. The only way to convert XCP to USD is to first convert it to BTC on a centralized exchange.

XCP -> BTC -> USD

You can find a list of the exchanges that support Counterparty (XCP) at :

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

So assuming I have 3,700,000 XCPs, but of course most of it is STBV how does that work.

I was able to convert the 3,700,000 XCPs to BTC. Is 1 STBV equal to 1 XCP?

1 Like

Please refer to this thread, as the question is already answered here.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello mate
Can u help sell my xcp into btc. I can give some percentage to you as well… pls do email me on rishabhbhanot@icloud.com.
Thanks
Rishabh

Hello mate
Can u help sell my xcp into btc. I can give some percentage to you as well… pls do email me on rishabhbhanot@icloud.com.
Thanks
Rishabh

i am trying to figure out how to convert xcp to btc and i dont know how to use DEX can i get a explanation on how to use it.

Your screenshot indicates you have no XCP to sell to BTC.

If your talking about trying to sell your TROPTIONS or XTROPTIONS, well I have some bad news for you… Your only going to be able to sell those tokens on the DEX if you have someone wanting to buy them and there is no market for TROPTIONS or XTROPTIONS… you can verify this yourself, the last order for TROPTIONS was placed on the DEX 8 months ago

TL;DR, you can not sell your TROPTIONS or XTROPTIONS, they are worthless.

In order to use BTC on the DEX you must use a wallet which supports using BTC on the DEX. Currently the only wallet which supports using BTC on the DEX is freewallet.io desktop wallet.

Using the DEX should be the same as most exchanges you have used in the past, place an order, it matches and executes… the only difference here is when you use BTC on the DEX you need to keep your wallet open in order for it to detect any order matches with your order and send the actual BTC.

It sounds complex, but its not really that tough, just place your order and leave your wallet open and listening for transactions (you can leave your wallet locked while it is open so no one can access it)