[ANN] Hybrid Assets -- hybridassets.info

[center]

http://hybridassets.info

Hybrid Assets aims to provide assets that can be traded on any decentralized platform of choice. We want to make profitable assets available on as many decentralized exchanges as possible. Using interconnected API's we increase liquidity on all decentralized platforms. Through revenue on capital we want to create a constructive influx of wealth into the decentralized cryptosphere.

Other forums:
  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649899.new
  - https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/%28ann%29-hybrid-assets-hybridassets-info/

STORMWIND
StormWind, our first asset, can be traded on the Counterparty platform or NXT's SecureAE.

ASSET: STORMWIND
UNITS: 3258516
PLATFORMS: NXT, XCP
EMISSION: 3 months
DIVIDENDS: 0.3% - 2.5% monthly

IDENTIFIERS:
NXT-A-ID-2112610727280991058
XCP-1KWsPEb3bp7nQuodUtZYHQsXmBCDZ9dtPz

DESCRIPTION:
StormWind is backed by an automated trading algorithm that is designed to stabilize the smaller crypto-currency markets, and counter the destructive trading practises of pump-and-dumpers. It currently trades on 8 exchanges simultaneously, and participates in 30 different cryptocurrency markets, including the decentralized exchanges. The asset is denominated in both XCP and NXT, and buying and selling it on either of the decentralized exchanges will influence the price on all exchanges it is traded on.

Once StormWind is launched and the asset price is stable, we will design new hybrid assets that stabilize the market and provide dividends for asset holders while doing so. We prefer assets that can operate as autonomously and on as many different blockchains possible. We think this should provide technical resilience and price stability.
[/center] PAID DIVIDENDS:
- 19.06.2014 ~ 0.3%
- 13.07.2014 ~ 0.98%
- 13.08.2014 ~ 0.3%
- 15.09.2014 ~ 0.74%

Some NXT assets have been bought, it looks like we’re catching up to those volume levels. Price remains stable, and looks good. It seems XCP is a tiny bit cheaper per asset though…

Counterparty still has a small dividend issue. There dividends can be paid, but seem to be also paid to active unfilled orders on the orderboard. Since technically the person who put up the order owns them, I suspect they should be paid out. In that case, there is no problem. However, I still have to see how this works out in practise.

The first dividend will be small, since we’ve only been running for a few days, so that means low risk. Still, to offer serious assets on these platforms we must get this stuff working flawlessly.

Also, I think we should make Counterwallet even more friendly to use. Especially the buying and selling of assets is still too enigmatic to an average joe, I think. NXT has been making some big strides to usability in their wallets. (They have bigger dividend issues though.)

[quote author=agent725 link=topic=392.msg2673#msg2673 date=1402822093]
Counterparty still has a small dividend issue. There dividends can be paid, but seem to be also paid to active unfilled orders on the orderboard. Since technically the person who put up the order owns them, I suspect they should be paid out. In that case, there is no problem. However, I still have to see how this works out in practise.

[/quote]

This is interesting. I wonder are the counterparty devs aware of this?

Good news. Asset STORMWIND will be promoted by the CryptoHobo (Jdtmp4/Horus). He would like to see this succeed as much as I would.

As for development, I am now working on new technology to make STORMWIND a highly flexible asset. Programming will be done in Python and hooks into the XCP and NXT API’s. More news about this later…

Dividends were payed today.

In the first few days since this the launch of this asset, STORMWIND has produced 0.3% return on investment.

Monthly dividends were payed today. (2nd)

STORMWIND has produced 0.98% return on investment in the past month.

Monthly dividends were payed today. (3rd)

STORMWIND has produced 0.3% return on investment in the past month.

It's dividend time, and I am overdue. My apologies. I've been working hard on the Internet of Coins idea, which is taking a lot of time, and I was swamped in e-mails about it.

There is going to be a bit more delay, as this upgrades STORMWIND to support more cryptocurrencies. This is probably going to take another 12-18 hours, after which I will extract the profits from the bot accounts for paying dividends.

I have been sorting out all the crypto's currently in the system, and checking if all is functioning as it should. And I am happy to see it is good. This month was better than the last one, so I expect at least over 0.5% profits. After the maintenance on STORMWIND I will pay out the dividends as usual.

Monthly dividends were payed today. (4th)

STORMWIND has produced 0.74% return on investment in the past month.

Monthly dividends were payed today. (5th)

STORMWIND has produced 1.10% return on investment in the past month.

Monthly dividends were payed today. (6th)

STORMWIND has produced 0.85% return on investment in the past month.

Monthly dividends were payed today. (7th)

STORMWIND has produced 0.48% return on investment in the past month.

@agent725: related to "a small dividend issue. There dividends can be paid, but seem to be also paid to active unfilled orders on the orderboard. Since technically the person who put up the order owns them, I suspect they should be paid out."

I think they are paid out to the entire balance owned (including what’s on the orderboard), but I can’t find the place in code. One reference I can find is https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterwallet/issues/596.
Monthly dividends were payed today. (8th)

STORMWIND has produced 0.31% return on investment in the past month.

Bad news: Some of the STORMWIND funds were actively trading in BTER during the hack.

Good news: The greatest part of it was not stored in Bitcoin.

For
now I will wait until BTER takes action, take measurements, and we will
withdraw balances from their exchange. When there is more news I will
post an update here.

At the moment making withdrawals from BTER is not yet possible. Around 7 BTC worth of alt-coins is currently tied up in there. So we keep waiting until further news.