Your project sounds like an interesting idea!
Follow these steps to create your wallet and create your first CP (counterparty) coin.
- Click on Create New Wallet
- Write or print your passphrase down and keep it safe.
- Login to your wallet with your passphrase
Note: Your wallet and its matching address will be automatically created after you login.
How to create a coin / token with Counterparty
- From " My Account Balances" dashboard, find your Bitcoin or Counterparty address.
- Your Counterparty address should be under the green Welcome to Counterwallet message box.
- Click on the blue drop down menu “Address Actions”, select “Create a token or asset”.
Since you have a zero balance, you’ll see this message: (buy Bitcoin and send it your Counterparty address)
Cannot do this action as you have insufficient BTC at this address. Due to Bitcoin fees, each Counterparty action requires approximately 0.0005 BTC to perform. Please deposit the necessary BTC into My Address #1 and try again.
After you’ve received your BTC, follow step #3 shown above again. The coin creation is fairly straightforward.