Received XTROPTIONS.GOLD and I don't know what to do

Hi, I recently sold my laptop and the guy gave me XTROPTIONS.GOLD on this wallet. He didn’t exactly explain how to cash out on it and I’m wondering how I should do that? I just want to convert it to USD. This stuff is really overwhelming to me and I could use some help. It would be appreciated. Thanks!

It’s a scam, these coins have no value.

Im in the same boat with you. As far as I can tell you have two options, try and find someone to trade you for some bitcoins and then cash out from coinbase or something similar or you can try to use your troptions to buy something else off craigslist or facebook market place and then sell it for cash. youre going to have to ask a ton of people if they are willing to accept crypto until you find someone who will

That will not work as XTROPTIONS.GOLD have no trading value.

No one wants to buy it.
https://xcpdex.com/market/XTROPTIONS.GOLD_XCP

Hello, I am also a XTROPTIONS.GOLD holder and as I understand it there is not direct cash out option. Myself and a few others use auctionwithtroptions.com and durwoodsutton.gold along with the ECFX platform to use our coins in different ways. There are also newsletters coming out that explain other projects people are working on. For more info see durwoodsutton.com it has some POCs so you can link up with different people. I hope this helps you.

Really no value? How about learning were to look for the value,https://xchain.io/asset/XTROPTIONS.GOLD, https://xchain.io/asset/TROPTIONS.GOLD all you people that got your Xtroptions for FREE and don’t know how to use them because your too LAZY to learn how to use them. As the website says “If you can’t explain them you’ll never be able to use them”. If you can’t even look up the value in the right location you won’t be able to use them or explain them, way would anyone buy something for someone that cant explain how to use what they have? They won’t that’s why your stuck with them.There’s 15 website that teach people how to use Troptions read them. idiots!.

Hey carl, you seem like a smart guy. Can you explain how to convert troptions.gold int something else, or point to one of the 15 websites?

Where can I find this list of 15+ sites that “teach people how to use TROPTIONS”? Cuz I am not finding even one… If it is so easy for people to discover how to spend their TROPTIONS on 15 sites, how about you list some of those sites rather than just ranting and calling people idiots… all the sites I am seeing are deadends.

Your posts seems to indicate you can find the value of TROPTIONS.gold on xchain.io website… as the developer of that website, I can tell you that the value is just an ESTIMATED value which is calculated based off the last trade price on the DEX. If you look at the actual trade history for TROPTIONS or any of the TROPTIONS.GOLD or other variations, you can pretty quickly/easily see that the price is being set by the asset owners trading with themselves to control the displayed price, and the price IS NOT an actual price… so, next time your trying to point to xchain.io as “PROOF” that the token is worth something, think again.

Also, calling users “idiots” is a GREAT way to speak to the community at large… Perhaps you would do well to do some research on TROPTIONs, with just a little bit of googling it pretty quickly becomes clear that TROPTIONS is involved in some questionable behavior, and is being sued by multiple states and individuals.