New here, how can I transfer/sell my Healthcoin?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know if there’s any way to sell/transfer my Healthcoin on this wallet? I’ve watched tutorials of other people doing it, but when i look at my screen, they have different options within their “exchange” section. I should also mention that (for whatever reason) it told me that my Healthcoin assets were “locked” until I stored at least 0.0005 BTC in the wallet (roughly $5-worth). I transferred the 0.0005 BTC into the wallet, and the Healthcoin asset is still locked, with no way to sell or transfer.

Also, I’ve been told to “just transfer it out”, but none of the other DEx programs I’ve seen offer/support Healthcoin.

I’m at a loss here, so any/all help would be phenomenal!

The lock icon next to the HEALTHCOIN name simply indicates that the asset is locked and that no more tokens/supply can be issued… it does not indicate that your HEALTHCOIN is locked in your address as you seem to be assuming.

You might want to try out freewallet.io as it has a built in DEX interface which is pretty easy to understand and use.

Thanks for the clarification on that. When I went to Freewallet.io, it immediately told me it was not a secure site, and that I shouldn’t continue because my personal info could be stolen, so I’m going to avoid that one for now.

Although, I’m still confused about how I would go about selling my Healthcoin from this site. After spending a few hours going through all of the buttons and options, it seems i can only convert to different crypto currencies, or transfer them elsewhere. And when i look through all of my legit crypto apps (like Coinbase and Brd), Healthcoin is nowhere to be found on the list of supported currencies, and I haven’t found another place outside of this that deals in Hlth after many internet searches. Has anyone you know of here worked with Hlth as an asset before?

When I went to Freewallet.io, it immediately told me it was not a secure site, and that I shouldn’t continue because my personal info could be stolen

Doh! It looks like my SSL Certificate on freewallet.io expired a few days ago. I’ll work on getting it replaced tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up. :+1:

1 Like

I bought HLTH years ago and the person I dealt with at HLTH had no problem setting me up and helping me purchase it. I contacted them to help me sell it since Counterwallet doesn’t seem to have that option and they have no idea how to sell it. Pretty sure HLTH is a scam.