My account is emptied after correct 12 word passphrase

Please help, I typed my 12 word passphrase in and got a message saying accept or reject terms. I clicked accept to quickly.

I only read something about “accounts build before may 8” before it continued to my balances which were 0. I have monthly deposits of folding coin that should be dropping in there.

It’s like it’s not my account. There’s no history of transactions or anything. What has happened?

Thank you for your help!

1 Like
  1. Maybe there is still a typo in the 12 word passphrase, so you logged in to a new empty wallet.
  2. Please check the address shown is your address
  3. Try another counterwallet server or the freewallet.io

I let it be for a few hours and tried again and everything was there. I don’t know. Thanks for the input!

I am having this exact same issue… I typically login about once a month to verify my transfer of foldingcoin and never have had an issue, until now! All of my FLDC are missing after I logged into wallet.counterwallet.io today?!

I attempted to login last week and got the error that others are posting about (missing server something)… I then logged in today and was asked to accept the terms and conditions (which I have never seen before, please keep in mind I use a password manager so I never miss type my password). I also verified that my password (12 word keyphrase) is the same, however, everything is missing in my account?

Can anyone help? :-/

• Please check the address shown is your address
  • Try another counterwallet server or the freewallet.io
  • Paste your address at xchain.io to see if your coins are still there

SOLUTION: Add a new address to your account and the other addresses will re-appear magically… HOWEVER… This is a serious bug and can give people a HEART ATTACK!!!

It really should be investigated and fixed programmatically as it’s a TERRIBLE user experience.