How to converty MYBLT Token

I apologize for my ignorance here, however I have some MYBLT token in an indiesquare wallet and I cant seem to find a way to convert them into bitcoin, or even xcp so that ultimately I can deposit them into my account. Does anyone have any experience with this, and if so any insight would be appreciated. Posting this here because I opened a Counterparty wallet hoping I could transfer the MYBLT from indiesquare to counterparty and that they would allow some way to convert, however I cant even find a myblt wallet within counterparty.

1 Like

You could sell your MYBLT for BTC on the DEX if there were any buyers, however there are no buy orders listed on the DEX for MYBLTā€¦so, your token is essentially worthless as there is no one wanting to buy the token at this time.

Thank you very much for at least taking the time here. Ive pretty much gathered that this stuff is useless until someone wants to purchase it. Is there a way to leave an open sell order so if someone does decide to purchase, its available to them? And as XCP seems to be the pair for what I have, is there no way to convert it to XCP which I could then send to my Bittrex account, convert to bitcoin, send to coinbase, and pull out?

You could post a sell order on the DEX to sell your MYBLT for BTC or for XCP and the order will stay open for 3 months until it expires.

Did you ever figure out how to get out of your myblt? Someone was asking me if I was interested in buying. Trying to evaluate. What are your thoughts?

Iā€™m holding myblt and Iā€™m looking for any and all information that anyone can disclose about this token. It would be much appreciated. Thank you

Hi Joeyojlo,

May I ask how you were approached to buy the coin, from a friend? Or friend of the creator? Was it a friends and family deal? and what wallet was suggested you put it in? Iā€™m curious as I bought some before doing any research until now. Thank you

Unfortunately from a neighbors friend,which I investigated,and both were ex-cons for securities fraud. Not feeling confident. Also refused to give information when asked for. Medical billing technology is all that I was told.

Would be nice to get updates starting to feel like i have been scammed

I just bought some MYBLT. I was told that it is not live yet and is still being tested. I was also told that it suppose to go live by the first quarter of this year 2021 which would be end of March. Maybe we got scammed. I still have contact with the sell and will inquire from him and post back here.

Why would it be secretive about name of the exchange? Was told it would launch at same time in 2020.

Like to believe, but the more claims that are made that havenā€™t been backed with anything but hearsay. Just would like some validity. No website. No white paper. Also no updates. Lots of claims but nothing to back it up. So hopefully it is legit but very doubtful with the lack of proof.

I asked if I could share the exchange for MYBLT this is it xchain.io

Read this article: https://www.xprotectx.com/post/bitcon-s-biggest-secret

Yes they the same people as in the deleted post.

We do know the same people Tomtom. The one in New Hampshire is the bad seed.

Any updates on MYBLT?

Spoke to a developer and it is 100% a scam. Even if it ends up launching, by the time it finally does it would be considered old technology. Eth2.0 and Matic (Polygon) are good examples of ā€˜new technologyā€™. Iā€™ve also read some of the ā€œupdatesā€ for this project and it seems like they say a lot but truly donā€™t say anything at all. Thereā€™s no concrete evidence or proof of work. Many other crypto projects I have been involved in have absolutely no problem to show proof of work. Donā€™t sit around and wonder if this is a scam or not. I would suggest opening a criminal case against the person who sold you this.

@Mike, @Bjorn, ToEndure , Joeyojlo - donā€™t be fooled by people you consider friends. Stay away from Ponzi schemes and projects like this. Always the same people who get caught.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hello DH,
Which criminal agency would you contact? What information would you give them about the person that sold us this worthless coin.
I would also like to know more about your developer contact. What can we as coin holders see that he/she has discovered about MYBLT? I believe 100% that itā€™s a scam now and would love to shut them down and send all the guilty parties straight to Hell. Help us please if you can , share with us anything that we can forward to any agencies that would speed the process up.

I have myBLT. How do I receive notifications of zoom meetings? How do I get added to the email list?