Dividend issuance, need help

I am attempting to issue my first dividend payment via counterpartyd.
When I run either the dividend or asset cmd I get an error saying that counterparty database is behind bitcoind.
Is there something on my side I did/need to do? Or is this an issue with counterparty that will solve itself?

I am running windows 7, and I do have the counterparty server running and it is scrolling through blocks.

[quote author=rdyoung link=topic=454.msg2860#msg2860 date=1405607811]
When I run either the dividend or asset cmd I get an error saying that counterparty database is behind bitcoind.
Is there something on my side I did/need to do? Or is this an issue with counterparty that will solve itself?

I am running windows 7, and I do have the counterparty server running and it is scrolling through blocks.
[/quote]

There is no issue, it’s telling you it’s behind.

counterpartyd should be at the same block number as bitcoind, and bitcoind should be up to date.
In Bitcon-Qt hover your mouse above the green check mark in the right bottom corner and see what’s the current block.
Then wait until counterpartyd catches up. If you just started it may take a day.

[quote author=something link=topic=454.msg2862#msg2862 date=1405621779]
[quote author=rdyoung link=topic=454.msg2860#msg2860 date=1405607811]

[/quote]

There is no issue, it’s telling you it’s behind.

counterpartyd should be at the same block number as bitcoind, and bitcoind should be up to date.
In Bitcon-Qt hover your mouse above the green check mark in the right bottom corner and see what’s the current block.
Then wait until counterpartyd catches up. If you just started it may take a day.
[/quote]

Thanks, that what I figured, but wanted a second opinion. For the time being I just used a vpn and issued dividends via counterwallet.co