Changing counterparty.io password/paraphase

Can’t find any way to change it. Someone know?

You can’t change the ‘passphrase’ as that is your actual wallet.

Counterparty generates a 12-word passphrase which it uses to generate the wallet HD Key. Your not able to change any of these words .

Did you read my posting about this and your Base 58 WIF. I explained in your other thread exactly how to do this and fully guided you through both matters. I am sorry if you did not understand something but as I said by all means feel free to get in contact with me and I will gladly help you out. Please let me know if I can help you further.

Just to clarify what I said to skiver_37 as I wasn’t trying to get in between what you said since you are correct. I guided him through creating a timelocked password. Along with another issue he had. I felt bad that I spoke around you when you were technically correct. I apologize and have a good one.

What you can do is get another wallet and send your funds from the first to the second.

And if you want the maximum convenience with minimum security, you can even pick an easy to remember, but unsafe, pass phrase :slight_smile:

Such convenience!