BTC send doesn't work - not enough fund

Hello,

I tried the 500 times to send my max amount of BTC to my personal wallet. When I press max.
in this case 0.0585789BTC and press send it says i need to leave fund for transaction.

Insufficient BTC at address xxx. (Need approximately 0.0585789 BTC.). You must have a small amount of BTC in this address to pay the Bitcoin miner fees. Please fund this address and try again.

I tried then to send 0.058 BTC and 0.057 BTC but it always cry about insufficient funds.

Please fix this stupid issue and tell me how i can get my money. What is the transaction fee i couldn’t fdind any hint on your forum nor on the wallet this looks to me like theft and its not in any way a transparent process.

1. Did you have other (non-BTC or BTC) unconfirmed transactions pending at the time you tried to send MAX? If you did, try again after it’s been confirmed.

2. You can sweep your Counterwallet BTC from another wallet if you provide it with the private key of your Counterwallet address.

What is the transaction fee i couldn’t fdind any hint on your forum nor on the wallet this looks to me like theft

Consider this the first and last official warning before I delete you from this forum.

See this