Bitcoin wallet send XCP problem

48 hours ago i’m sending my btc wallet xcp. But dont coimng xcp. Please help me.

Same problem here, hoping for a fast resolution

From where did you send XCP? To where did you send XCP? How much fee used? XCP rides on the bitcoin blockchain so this get take some days.

Im using xcpwebwallet and ım send my bittrex btc adres. only 5 xcp. ovvv very long time.
for fee = 0.00050000 btc

YAPTIĞINIZ İŞİN AQ YA

If you post your transaction id or public address then we can see if the transaction is finished yet.

a3f1c
2018/01/11 05:33:45 PM +03:00
My Address #1
Send
Send of 5 XCP to 1KPtNZY6XzsM9zzKbtB26kwo3WzfZZkL57

Please speed. Im waiting one week.

The transaction is complete.
https://xchain.io/tx/1164164

Did you send XCP to the right bittrex xcp deposit address?

but system my want bittrek btc deposit adress.
My bittrex btc deposit adress : 1KPtNZY6XzsM9zzKbtB26kwo3WzfZZkL57

I dont understand. I had to send my address with XCP bittrex deposit ??

To Bittrex only send coins to the corresponding deposit address. Btc to bittrex btc deposit address, xcp to bittrex xcp deposit address.

You can try to make a support ticket at bittrex if they can sweep the xcp from your bittrex btc address to your bittrex xcp address. But I don’t know if they can do this.

https://xchain.io/address/1KPtNZY6XzsM9zzKbtB26kwo3WzfZZkL57

BTC wants to address causes the system?
What do we do in this case ?

See also the same case but for poloniex exchange.

Then why this error your system wants the BTC your system address. XCP amateur team…

sinek pistir ama miğde bulandırır. Yaptıgınız hırsızlıktır şerefsizliktir oruspu çocuklugudur ananızı avradınızı sülalenizi 7 ceddinizi sikeyim…

her yerde twitter da discordap ta kötüleyeceğim xcpwallet ı kimse kullanmasın başındakiler anası sikik oruspu çocukları diycem . btc adresini istiyor sizden gönderirken ama işlem yapacağınız zamanda xcp adresine yazsaydınız diyorlar diycem. su katılmamış piçsiniz. inandıgınız varlıgın aq.