[ANN] JPJA - Share in an eBook

[size=2]JPJA is an experimental asset only. I issued it to illustrate the potential of Bitcoin and Counterparty.[/size]

[size=2]Here's how it works:[/size]
[list]
[li][size=2][font=Verdana]I wrote an eBook about Bitcoin. Free download : [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://jpja.net/pdf/EconomicsOfBitcoin.pdf[/font][/size][/li]
[li][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Readers may leave a Bitcoin tip[/size][/font][/li]
[li][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]All tip received up until Dec 24 2014 will be distributed to holders of JPJA[/size][/font][/li]
[li][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]JPJA exists of 100 shares, offered at price 0.1 XCP each[/size][/font][/li]
[/list]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]I can imagine a similar scheme working well for musicians, writers, painters, etc. While they are working on a project they get sufficient funding to cover expenses. If or when they succeed, the backers may earn back their investment. A huge plus with this approach is that it is fully transparent (if sales are in Bitcoin). If the issuer does not pay the dividend as promised, everyone will know and his reputation gets ruined. There is no cheating or grey area. Either he keeps his word or he does not.[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Another great feature is that the buyer have the option to regret. I offer JPJA at 0.10 XCP but I keep a bid at 0.09 XCP as well. If a backer needs money or stops believing in me, he will not lose much.[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]The largest advantage of this system is its simplicity.[/size][/font]

I read your books and purchased 5 shares of JPJA the other week.

Your idea inspired me to do something similar.

I added a tip address along with qr code to the end of each chapter of the Science fiction series I am working on. 

It is at      zigler.us/Bookbag/

I plan to launch the asset called "BOOKBAG" soon.  I am thinking about a price of 1 xcp per share.

BTW, as thanks for the idea, I will offer you a share for free.

Thank you for the support.
Your project looks interesting. I printed the first chapter and will read it soon. I left you a tip for that.